Planning to build a new home or to extend your existing one? Why not avail of our In Home Design Session consultation service, with a 3 hour consultation to advise on your design and requirements. We will advise on internal layout of plans already prepared by yourself or others and make appropriate suggestions or alternatives with regard to relevant issues. Where the design is at a early stage we will advise on layout orientation, planning issues etc. and the sustainable design options available to you.
- For a fixed fee of €300, with no further obligations. (Contact Circa Design on 01 2131000 or 053 91 76077 to make a appointment)
Frequent questions & answers on the In House Design Session service with Colm Nolan Architect of Circa Design
- Will you come to my Home to do this? Yes. We will come to your Home for the In Home Design Session. Being on site, Colm will be able to communicate design ideas more comprehensively, by walking through each of the rooms with you and you will be able to get a full appreciation of your property in context.
- Who will I be meeting and are they Qualified? The In Home Design Session will be with Colm Nolan who has over 20 years experience working in industry, Colm is a fully qualified Architect and a member of the Royal Inistute of Architects of Ireland, Chartered Architect Royal Inistute of British Architects, Passive House Designer.
- Why should I have a In Home Design Session with Colm? Most people are afraid of engaging a architect due to costs/fees. We offers a fixed fee In Home Design Session for a fixed fee and with a no further obligations.
- What is the cost? For a fixed fee of €300, with no further obligations. We can refund this cost to you when you undertake the work following the In Home Design Session where appointment of Colm Nolan Architect of Circa Design ltd for architectural services.
- Is it value for money? Yes. You will receive professional experienced advice from a registered RIAI practicing architect. Colm can communicate sketch ideas to you, not just by delivering a sketch on site, but walking you through the designs so you can fully understand the ideas.
- What should I have prepared and what should I expect for my In Home Design Session with Colm? Like going to your Doctor/ Solicitor /Accountant just go in and be honest, identify the issue(s) Colm will listen and with his Practical and Design experience will identify a solution(s) for you. Colm use a three step approach ADVISE, GUIDE, DESIGN. Colm with his Practical and Design experience is here to ADVISE you at this stage, ultimately all the key decisions are made by you. Colm will not tell you how you should live in your house, Colm needs to understand how you want to live in your Home so he can provide the right solutions for your needs (everyone has different needs and requirements). Colm can ADVISE you, GUIDE you through the process, DESIGN your dreams & ideas into reality.